23 April 2013

What kind of Companion would you be?

I have often contemplated, as many a Whovian has, what it would be like to be the Doctor's companion. Would I be helpful, or would I get in the way?  Would I be scared all the time, or stare danger in the face?
I'd like to think I'd be prepared, helpful, and curious.  I would probably get into trouble a time or two though! If I ever had the chance to fly away with the Doctor or go on any kind of fantastic adventure, here are my top 5 things I would take if I were take up an epic adventure!

Coat
   The Doctor never lands where he wants to.  I would bring one just in case it gets cold!
A camera
   No one will believe me, and honestly  they don't have to!  However, just in case I start to believe my epic journey was a dream, I would have the pictures to prove to myself it was real!
My phone
   Just in case I get homesick, I want to be able to talk to my loved ones!  If I were with the Doctor will make it a superphone if I just ask!
Good shoes!
   You'd need a great pair to run in!  Many of the Doctor's companions wear heals, and I could never do that!  Rose was the most sensible, a great pair of trainers is all you need! I personally love my purple Converse!
A bag
   Donna had bags full of clothing for every occasion.  Rose filled her backpack up with things every time she came home. Little Amy packed her suitcase when she waited to go.  I like Clara, she's the most sensible.  She just takes her purse. I mean, Mary Poppins had her carpet bag and nothing else!  I'd bring a bag that's just the right size to put a book and a few other odds and ends into.  I'd want to have just enough odds and ends with me to get me out of a pickle, and a book to keep me entertained when nothing epic was going on.

What would you take?  Would you make a good companion?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment