10 November 2013

My Top Eight Favourite Moments from the Doctor Who 50th Trailer

It's here, it's here!!!  The trailer that we've been waiting months for has officially arrived!  After watching it several times now, I thought I'd share my top eight favourite moments from the trailer!  And if you haven't seen it, here it is below for your viewing pleasure!

8.)  The Time War.  This is something I have been waiting to see.  When Rose talks about "the Moment" I also think this backs up my theory about who John Hurt's Doctor (See my last post), especially seeing him standing in front of a large "do not press me under any circumstances" button!

7.)  The fez is back!  I don't know why we all love that quirky bit of head gear, but seeing it back just makes my heart smile!

6.)  Rose looks like Bad Wolf again.  I love Bad Wolf, and seeing Rose back in the series was great, but seeing a Bad Wolf Rose tells me this is going to be epic.

5.) "Geronimo!" "Allons-y!"  Such fun seeing the Doctor's in their TARDISes saying their catch phrases!

4.) Your's is bigger than mine.... I love when the Doctors compare Sonic Screwdrivers.  This is something that could be out of every fan fiction that would have the two of them meeting each other. It's funny and SUCH a guy thing to do!

3.) Glasses, Fez, ah!  When the two Doctors inspect each other's glasses, then Ten points out Eleven's fez, this was just classic to me!  At that moment, they appreciate their similarities, and differences all at once, and it's just fun.

2.) "You've redecorated.  I don't like it."  Very much a take from "The Three Doctors", a-la Patrick Troughton.  This line has been re-used recently,by Eleven even, and it's once again just a tip back to the classic series that fans of the who love the classic as well can truly appreciate.

1.)  He is always the same man!  I love the moment when the Ten and Eleven prop their feet up and cross their ankles and arms at the same moment.  To me this is the epitome of who the Doctor is.  At that moment, you see that essentially, this is the same man that over 50 years, fans have grown to love.  It's funny, poignant, and charming all at the same time.  It reminds me once again, that no matter what happens to this character, ever changing as he is, he is forever or Doctor.



What where your favourite moments? Did I miss something that you think is important? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment