22 April 2013

Things every Whovian needs

Here are my top 5 things every Whovian needs!

5.  Whovian shirt
      Proclaim your fandom! I love my Allons-y shirt from Tee Fury, but both Hot Topic and FYE are selling some fun ones right now!

4. TARDIS blanket
    Cuddle up in it to watch an episode, or hide behind it when you see something scary! From ThinkGeek
3. Converse
     Doesn't matter what colour they are, but a good pair of Chucks will help you keep running! Mine are purple!
2. A Tom Baker scarf
      One of the most iconic props in Who.  When I wear mine, other fans come out of the woodwork.  You can make your own with a pattern from DoctorWhoScarf.com, purchase an official one from ThinkGeek and Hot Topic, or buy a handmade one from Etsy.com.
1. Sonic Screwdriver
       I love my sonic!  I keep it with me where ever I go!  I have used it with my students to "fix" the computers, and they love it! Hot Topic is selling the 10th Doctor's right now and you can purchase the 11th Doctor's over at Amazon.  I have both and love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment